Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ) soared at $1.18, a gain of 40.6%. On Wed 11 Nov 20, PXS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.02. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 11 Nov 20 at 06:32 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 28 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 12 Oct 20 at $1.2 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ)
Pyxis Tankers Inc is an international maritime transportation company. It owns a fleet which comprises of six double hull product tankers which include Pyxis epsilon, Pyxis theta, Pyxis malou, Pyxis delta, Northsea alpha and Northsea beta.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC:NASDAQ), 83.29%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 67.23%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 58.13%
- Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ), 40.64%
- XPEV (XPEV:NYSE), 33.4%
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER:NASDAQ), 29.07%
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 28.12%
- LI (LI:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 24.95%