Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.25, representing a gain of 47.1%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 14 Nov 19 at 06:16 PM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Mon 11 Nov 19, the stock recorded 14.29% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 14 Nov 19 at $0.44 with a volume of 35M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ)
Sienna Biopharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on bringing innovations in biotechnology to the discovery, development and commercialization of targeted, topical products in medical dermatology and aesthetics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Audentes Therapeutics, Inc. (BOLD:NASDAQ), 105.98%
- Quorum Health Corporation (QHC:NYSE), 65%
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ), 54.37%
- Motif Bio plc (MTFB:NASDAQ), 50.05%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 49.1%
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNNA:NASDAQ), 47.06%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 41.35%
- Corvus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CRVS:NASDAQ), 41.01%
- Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (SRC:NYSE), 40%
- Akerna Corp. (KERN:NASDAQ), 37.97%