Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.75, a gain of 35.7%. On Wed, Jun 14, 2023, WISA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.75. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, May 22, 2023 at 07:16 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, May 31, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 27, 2023 at $4.36 with a volume of 48M+.
About Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ)
Summit Wireless Technologies Inc, formerly Summit Semiconductor Inc fabless semiconductor company developing wireless audio integrated circuits for consumer audio markets. Its Summit Wireless technology is the leading integrated circuit solution enabling audio systems to distribute high-definition, and distortion-free audio with ease. The company's summit wireless transmit technology is designed to be integrated into audio decode sources such as digital televisions, sound bars, AV receivers, Blu-ray players, set-top boxes, and gaming systems that transmit multi-channel audio to speakers with Summit receive technology integrated.
Top 10 Gainers:
- DatChat Inc. (DATS:NASDAQ), 89.84%
- SEALSQ Corp. (LAES:NASDAQ), 74.34%
- Blue Water Vaccines Inc. (BWV:NASDAQ), 62.03%
- Cyxtera Technologies Inc. (CYXT:NASDAQ), 55.5%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 51.07%
- Greenidge Generation Holdings Inc. (GREE:NASDAQ), 50.94%
- Fresh Tracks Therapeutics Inc Com (New) (FRTX:NASDAQ), 38.19%
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ), 35.66%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 33.71%
- NightHawk Biosciences Inc Com Par $0.0002 (NHWK:NYSEMKT), 25.49%