Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE) rocketted at $13.35, representing a gain of 25.7%. On Thu, Sep 15, 2022, GETY:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $10.34. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 07:18 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Thu, Sep 01, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Aug 02, 2022 at $37.88 with a volume of 3M+.
About Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE)
Getty Images Holdings Inc is a preeminent global visual content creator and marketplace that offers a full range of content solutions to meet the needs of any customer around the globe.
Top 10 Gainers:
- The ExOne Company (XONE:NASDAQ), 87.17%
- BioTelemetry, Inc. (BEAT:NASDAQ), 85.6%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 47.21%
- Nabriva Therapeutics plc (NBRV:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 37.4%
- ZeroFox Holdings Inc. (ZFOX:NASDAQ), 32.65%
- Secoo Holding Limited (SECO:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 25.71%
- Comera Life Sciences Holdings Inc. (CMRA:NASDAQ), 25.7%
- ATIF Holdings Limited (ATIF:NASDAQ), 23.6%