Tellurian Inc. (TELL:NASDAQ) soared at $1.58, a gain of 56.4%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 21 Jul 20 at 11:21 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 06 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $1.95 with a volume of 34M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Tellurian Inc. (TELL:NASDAQ)
Tellurian Inc is an oil and gas exploration and production company. It is engaged in building a natural gas business that includes 26 mtpa production from Driftwood LNG, trading of LNG cargoes, and development.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 152.94%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 81.36%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 78.26%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 61.25%
- Tellurian Inc. (TELL:NASDAQ), 56.44%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 47.01%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 42.27%
- DelMar Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DMPI:NASDAQ), 41.5%
- New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV:NASDAQ), 41.38%
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 34.57%