Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE) jumped higher at $1.88, a gain of 285.2%. On Thu 09 Jul 20, PSV:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.49. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 09 Jul 20 at 04:47 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 25 Jun 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 05 Jun 20 at $1.43 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE)
Nordic American Offshore Ltd is a platform supply vessel company. The company owns and operates platform supply vessels in the North Sea. Its operating segment is the offshore support vessel market. All the company's vessels operate in the North Sea in both the term and spot market. Its vessels are considered homogeneous and interchangeable as it has approximately the same cargo deck area and capacity.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hermitage Offshore Services Ltd. (PSV:NYSE), 285.25%
- WiMi Hologram Cloud Inc. (WIMI:NASDAQ), 280.99%
- Tarena International, Inc. (TEDU:NASDAQ), 44.1%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 43.6%
- ReTo Eco-Solutions, Inc. (RETO:NASDAQ), 38.46%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 34.98%
- Matson, Inc. (MATX:NYSE), 33.37%
- Barnes & Noble Education, Inc. (BNED:NYSE), 29.95%
- Everi Holdings Inc. (EVRI:NYSE), 28.33%
- Misonix, Inc. (MSON:NASDAQ), 28.22%