Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.9, a gain of 27.2%. On Mon 17 Aug 20, SUNW:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.71. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 18 Aug 20 at 05:11 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 03 Aug 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 23 Jul 20 at $1.82 with a volume of 32M+.
About Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ)
Sunworks Inc is provide photo voltaic (PV) based power systems for the residential, commercial and agricultural markets in California and Nevada.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MICT, Inc. (MICT:NASDAQ), 45.71%
- Medley Management Inc. (MDLY:NYSE), 35.15%
- OneSmart International Education Group Limited (ONE:NYSE), 30.6%
- Forward Industries, Inc. (FORD:NASDAQ), 29.2%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 28.45%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 26.53%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 23.98%
- TransEnterix, Inc. (TRXC:NYSEMKT), 23.36%
- Ampco-Pittsburgh Corporation (AP:NYSE), 22.48%