Archer Aviation Inc. Class A (ACHR:NYSE) jumped higher at $4.63, a gain of 25.1%. On Wed, Apr 27, 2022, ACHR:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.1. From Thu, Apr 14, 2022, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 22.22% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Mar 28, 2022 at $5.24 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Archer Aviation Inc. Class A (ACHR:NYSE)
Archer Aviation Inc advances the benefits of sustainable air mobility. It is creating the electric airline that moves people throughout cities in a quick, safe, sustainable, and cost-effective manner.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Statera Biopharma Inc. (STAB:NASDAQ), 81.87%
- Swvl Holdings Corp (SWVL:NASDAQ), 50.15%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 44.57%
- Color Star Technology Co Ltd (CSCW:NASDAQ), 35.44%
- SQZ Biotechnologies Company (SQZ:NYSE), 34.66%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 29.87%
- Werewolf Therapeutics Inc. (HOWL:NASDAQ), 26.49%
- Ra Medical Systems, Inc. (RMED:NYSE), 26.4%
- Archer Aviation Inc. Class A (ACHR:NYSE), 25.14%
- Pitney Bowes Inc. (PBI:NYSE), 23.43%