Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY:NASDAQ) shot up at $26.76, representing a gain of 39.3%. On Tue 28 Jul 20, RCKY:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $17.74. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 28 Jul 20 at 04:55 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 14 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY:NASDAQ)
Rocky Brands Inc is a designer, manufacturer and marketer of footwear and apparel marketed under a portfolio of brand names including Rocky, Georgia Boot, Durango, Lehigh, Creative Recreation and the licensed brand Michelin.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 318.14%
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (KNDI:NASDAQ), 140.83%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 67.71%
- On Deck Capital, Inc. (ONDK:NYSE), 61.18%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.54%
- Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (BGFV:NASDAQ), 47.2%
- Civeo Corporation (CVEO:NYSE), 43.15%
- Rocky Brands, Inc. (RCKY:NASDAQ), 39.3%
- L Brands, Inc. (LB:NYSE), 35.36%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 32.51%