Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ) soared at $157.99, a gain of 65.5%. On Wed 19 Feb 20, STMP:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $95.46. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 20 Feb 20 at 01:45 PM in the 'GROWTH' category. From Wed 29 Jan 20, the stock recorded 64.29% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ)
Stamps.com Inc provides internet-based postage solutions. Its customers use the Company's service to mail and ship a variety of mail pieces, including postcards, envelopes, flats and packages, using a range United States Postal Service mail classes.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Tocagen Inc. (TOCA:NASDAQ), 85.45%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 68.13%
- Stamps.com Inc. (STMP:NASDAQ), 65.5%
- Adesto Technologies Corporation (IOTS:NASDAQ), 54.57%
- TSR, Inc. (TSRI:NASDAQ), 46.39%
- Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (ASNA:NASDAQ), 43.09%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 42.53%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 40.69%
- Community Health Systems, Inc. (CYH:NYSE), 39.71%
- Phunware, Inc. (PHUN:NASDAQ), 33.79%