Micro Focus International plc (MFGP:NYSE) rocketted at $4.81, representing a gain of 30%. On Tue 17 Nov 20, MFGP:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $3.7. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 18 Nov 20 at 01:28 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue 03 Nov 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $6.96 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Micro Focus International plc (MFGP:NYSE)
Micro Focus International PLC is a United Kingdom-based provider of software solutions. It provides software that allows companies to develop, test, deploy, assess and modernize business-critical enterprise applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- NMMC (NMMC:NASDAQ), 1900%
- Phoenix Tree Holdings Limited (DNK:NYSE), 90.42%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 47.16%
- Kazia Therapeutics Limited (KZIA:NASDAQ), 36.34%
- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (EGY:NYSE), 32.35%
- Micro Focus International plc (MFGP:NYSE), 30%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 29.71%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 28.87%
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (AVCT:NASDAQ), 27.16%
- FuelCell Energy, Inc. (FCEL:NASDAQ), 23.79%