Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.88, a gain of 34.6%. On Thu 30 Jan 20, SMRT:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.61. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 16 Jan 20 at 04:01 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 09 Jan 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ)
Stein Mart Inc operates several hundred department stores in the United States. It is engaged in providing fashion merchandise, service and presentation of a department or specialty store at prices competitive with off-price retail chains.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Myomo, Inc. (MYO:NYSEMKT), 2125.83%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 72.32%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 72.11%
- Navistar International Corporation (NAV:NYSE), 52.14%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 45.92%
- Syndax Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNDX:NASDAQ), 40.84%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 39.67%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 34.61%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Adient plc (ADNT:NYSE), 33.07%