VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.62, representing a gain of 44.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Dec 19 at 09:30 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Mon 18 Nov 19, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ)
VistaGen Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes product candidates for patients with central nervous system diseases. Its product AV-101 is currently being evaluated in a Phase 2 monotherapy study.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 321.05%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 75.54%
- Venus Concept Inc. (VERO:NASDAQ), 74.83%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 68.06%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 44.62%
- Neoleukin Therapeutics, Inc. (NLTX:NASDAQ), 26.75%
- Edison Nation, Inc. (EDNT:NASDAQ), 22.3%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 21.86%
- Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT:NASDAQ), 19.54%
- QuickLogic Corporation (QUIK:NASDAQ), 18.18%