The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $10.5, representing a gain of 44.6%. On Wed 07 Oct 20, PECK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $10.5. From Tue 22 Sep 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 24 Sep 20 at $14.3 with a volume of 28M+.
About The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ)
Jensyn Acquisition Corp is a blank check company formed under the laws of the State of Delaware on October 8, 2014. The Company was formed for the purpose of entering into a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, recapitalization, reorganization or other similar business combination with one or more target business.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (RAVE:NASDAQ), 127.63%
- CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV:NASDAQ), 92.62%
- United States Antimony Corporation (UAMY:NYSEMKT), 78.96%
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 49.73%
- ENGlobal Corporation (ENG:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 45%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 44.63%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 43.54%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 41.5%
- Solitario Zinc Corp. (XPL:NYSEMKT), 41.07%