Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE:NYSEMKT) soared at $0.31, a gain of 27%. On Mon 01 Jun 20, GTE:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.23. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 08:55 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 18 May 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE:NYSEMKT)
Gran Tierra Energy Inc is an independent energy company. It is engaged in the acquisition, exploration, development, and production of oil and gas properties in Colombia, Brazil, and Peru producing light crude oil, with medium crude and natural gas.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Precigen, Inc. (PGEN:NASDAQ), 83.33%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 53.44%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 49.61%
- LATAM Airlines Group S.A. (LTM:NYSE), 37.5%
- IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX:NASDAQ), 34.38%
- Baytex Energy Corp. (BTE:NYSE), 32.88%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 32.56%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 31.71%
- MoneyGram International, Inc. (MGI:NASDAQ), 29.73%
- Gran Tierra Energy Inc. (GTE:NYSEMKT), 27.05%