Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ) soared at $137.73, representing a gain of 43.6%. On Tue 03 Dec 19, ALLK:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $97.98. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 12 Nov 19 at 10:42 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 12 Nov 19, the stock recorded 71.43% Up Days and 80.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ)
Allakos Inc is a clinical-stage company developing therapeutic antibodies that selectively target immunomodulatory receptors present on the surface of immune effector cells involved in allergic, inflammatory, and proliferative diseases. The company's lead program, AK002, an antibody that targets Siglec-8, an inhibitory receptor found on eosinophils and mast cells. In preclinical and clinical studies, AK002 has been shown to deplete eosinophils and inhibit mast cells.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX:NASDAQ), 72.92%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 51.06%
- Kodiak Sciences Inc. (KOD:NASDAQ), 49.21%
- Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ), 43.56%
- Jason Industries, Inc. (JASN:NASDAQ), 41.44%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 28.39%
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 27.71%
- Obsidian Energy Ltd. (OBE:NYSE), 22.55%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 21.7%
- Neurotrope, Inc. (NTRP:NASDAQ), 21.3%