Nesco Holdings, Inc. (NSCO:NYSE) rocketted at $6, representing a gain of 37.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 03 Dec 20 at 09:58 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Wed 18 Nov 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 26 Jun 20 at $5 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Nesco Holdings, Inc. (NSCO:NYSE)
Nesco Holdings Inc, formerly Capitol Investment Corp IV is a blank check company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 150%
- Lizhi Inc. (LIZI:NASDAQ), 102.97%
- Waddell & Reed Financial, Inc. (WDR:NYSE), 50.44%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 45.95%
- Nesco Holdings, Inc. (NSCO:NYSE), 37.93%
- Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd. (ENLV:NASDAQ), 37.85%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 29.4%
- Iterum Therapeutics plc (ITRM:NASDAQ), 29.38%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 27.16%
- Aemetis, Inc. (AMTX:NASDAQ), 27.09%