Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.26, representing a gain of 40.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 17 Dec 20 at 03:23 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon 21 Dec 20, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 30 Dec 20 at $0.25 with a volume of 152M+.
About Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ)
Castor Maritime Inc is a dry bulk shipping company. The company acquire, own, charter and operate drybulk vessels. It provides transportation services for drybulk cargo such as iron ore, coal, grain, steel products, fertilizers, cement, bauxite, sugar and scrap metal.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 865.52%
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT), 99.96%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 89.25%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 85.28%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 70.08%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 65.5%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 48.55%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (ZSAN:NASDAQ), 38.26%
- Atomera Incorporated (ATOM:NASDAQ), 37.23%