Apache Corporation (APA:NYSE) rocketted at $32.51, a gain of 26.8%. On Mon 06 Jan 20, APA:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $25.17. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 07 Jan 20 at 01:18 PM in the 'MINING' category. From Fri 13 Dec 19, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 33.33% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Apache Corporation (APA:NYSE)
Apache Corp is engaged in the oil & gas sector. As an independent energy company, its activities include exploration, development and production of natural gas, crude oil and natural gas liquids.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Genetic Technologies Limited (GENE:NASDAQ), 120%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 70.42%
- Camber Energy, Inc. (CEI:NYSEMKT), 41.55%
- Genprex, Inc. (GNPX:NASDAQ), 39.07%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 28.32%
- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (APLS:NASDAQ), 28.29%
- Waitr Holdings Inc. (WTRH:NASDAQ), 27.77%
- Gulf Resources, Inc. (GURE:NASDAQ), 27.53%
- Apache Corporation (APA:NYSE), 26.79%
- AzurRx BioPharma, Inc. (AZRX:NASDAQ), 25.71%