Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $3.03, representing a gain of 45%. On Tue 03 Mar 20, APOP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.04. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sun 09 Feb 20 at 10:36 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Tue 11 Feb 20, the stock recorded 42.86% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 07 Jan 20 at $6.89 with a volume of 14M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ)
Cellect Biotechnology Ltd is an emerging biotechnology company engaged in developing a novel technology platform known as Powered by Cellect that functionally selects stem cells from a mixed population of cells in order to improve the safety and efficacy.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 66.62%
- Cellect Biotechnology Ltd. (APOP:NASDAQ), 44.98%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 38.48%
- Heat Biologics, Inc. (HTBX:NASDAQ), 35.92%
- Ocular Therapeutix, Inc. (OCUL:NASDAQ), 32.42%
- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (AIM:NYSEMKT), 30.05%
- Chaparral Energy, Inc. (CHAP:NYSE), 28.97%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 27.83%
- Miragen Therapeutics, Inc. (MGEN:NASDAQ), 26.35%
- The Meet Group, Inc. (MEET:NASDAQ), 23.1%