FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT) rocketted at $8.99, a gain of 73.6%. On Wed 18 Nov 20, FTSI:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $5.18. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 19 Nov 20 at 05:29 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 04 Nov 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 06 Nov 20 at $5.69 with a volume of 7M+.
About FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT)
FTS International Inc is operates in the energy sector of United States. It caters to the oil and gas industry as one of the largest providers of hydraulic fracturing services in North America. The objective of hydraulic fracturing is to enhance hydrocarbon flow in oil and natural gas wells, thereby increasing the amount of hydrocarbons recovered. The company also has significant maintenance and repair capabilities, and it manufactures replacement parts to support its operations and enhance its asset utilization.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 123.09%
- FTSI (FTSI:NYSEMKT), 73.55%
- Arcimoto, Inc. (FUV:NASDAQ), 69.49%
- HighPoint Resources Corporation (HPR:NYSE), 65.16%
- Phoenix New Media Limited (FENG:NYSE), 51.3%
- AYRO (AYRO:NASDAQ), 45.75%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 39.51%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 34.75%
- VAALCO Energy, Inc. (EGY:NYSE), 31.11%
- Sonos, Inc. (SONO:NASDAQ), 29.84%