Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.04, representing a gain of 32.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 22 Oct 20 at 10:56 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Fri 16 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $7.1 with a volume of 74M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ)
Digital Ally Inc is engaged in the production and sale of digital video imaging, audio recording, and related storage products for use in law enforcement, security & commercial applications in the United States and other countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Endurance International Group Holdings, Inc. (EIGI:NASDAQ), 61.96%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 60.16%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 32.75%
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. (ACOR:NASDAQ), 25.83%
- Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. (PARR:NYSE), 23.29%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 23.24%
- DBV Technologies S.A. (DBVT:NASDAQ), 23.08%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 22.88%
- AnPac Bio-Medical Science Co., Ltd. (ANPC:NASDAQ), 22.12%
- TimkenSteel Corporation (TMST:NYSE), 18.6%