Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $35.18, a gain of 34.5%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 08 Jan 20 at 11:50 AM in the 'RECOMMENDATION' category. From Mon 16 Dec 19, the stock recorded 57.14% Up Days and 66.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ)
Applied Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, developing a pipeline of novel product candidates against validated molecular targets in indications of high unmet medical need. The lead product candidate of the company is AT-001, which is a novel ARI with broad systemic exposure and peripheral nerve permeability, developed for the treatment of diabetic cardiomyopathy, or DbCM, a fatal fibrosis of the heart.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 148.71%
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 52.65%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 45.72%
- ECMOHO Limited (MOHO:NASDAQ), 41.69%
- Verastem, Inc. (VSTM:NASDAQ), 36.51%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 34.48%
- IsoRay, Inc. (ISR:NYSEMKT), 34.43%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 33.53%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 31.38%
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 31.09%