Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.77, representing a gain of 36.1%. On Wed 04 Nov 20, KXIN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $2.77. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 09 Oct 20 at 04:41 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 21 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 23 Oct 20 at $6.29 with a volume of 11M+.
About Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ)
CM Seven Star Acquisition Corp is a blank check company.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Altus Midstream Company (ALTM:NASDAQ), 204.49%
- Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc. (ONCT:NASDAQ), 122.52%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 79.47%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 48.64%
- Upwork Inc. (UPWK:NASDAQ), 43.57%
- Youngevity International, Inc. (YGYI:NASDAQ), 41.68%
- Aurora Cannabis Inc. (ACB:NYSE), 41.54%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 36.1%
- Resideo Technologies, Inc. (REZI:NYSE), 35.59%
- The Dixie Group, Inc. (DXYN:NASDAQ), 33.33%