Cars.com Inc. (CARS:NYSE) rocketted at $6.91, representing a gain of 52.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 29 Apr 20 at 02:01 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue 21 Apr 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cars.com Inc. (CARS:NYSE)
Cars.com Inc is an online destination for buying and selling of new and used vehicles. The company also operates Auto.com, DealerRater.com, NewCars.com and PickupTrucks.com, websites directed towards different consumer segments.
Top 10 Gainers:
- MacroGenics, Inc. (MGNX:NASDAQ), 230.92%
- China Rapid Finance Limited (XRF:NYSE), 75.53%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 65.16%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 53.39%
- Cars.com Inc. (CARS:NYSE), 52.88%
- Genius Brands International, Inc. (GNUS:NASDAQ), 49.07%
- LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN:NASDAQ), 40.32%
- Vapotherm, Inc. (VAPO:NYSE), 34.53%
- AutoWeb, Inc. (AUTO:NASDAQ), 34.53%
- Inuvo, Inc. (INUV:NYSEMKT), 33.38%