Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.93, a gain of 37.5%. On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, AEHL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $0.93. From Tue, Sep 13, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Apr 06, 2022 at $1.81 with a volume of 1M+.
About Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL:NASDAQ)
Antelope Enterprise Holdings Ltd is a manufacturer of ceramic tiles in China. Its ceramic tiles are used for exterior siding, interior flooring, and design in residential and commercial buildings.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Avenue Therapeutics, Inc. (ATXI:NASDAQ), 106.25%
- Scienjoy Holding Corporation (SJ:NASDAQ), 47.9%
- Sonendo Inc. (SONX:NYSE), 42.74%
- X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XFOR:NASDAQ), 40.18%
- Antelope Enterprise Holdings Limited (AEHL:NASDAQ), 37.46%
- Grove Collaborative Holdings Inc. Class A (GROV:NYSE), 35.47%
- InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (INM:NASDAQ), 31.31%
- AN2 Therapeutics Inc. (ANTX:NASDAQ), 31.13%
- Intelligent Living Application Group Inc. (ILAG:NASDAQ), 28.43%
- Harrow Health, Inc. (HROW:NASDAQ), 27.86%