Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ) rocketted at $6.1, a gain of 41.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 01:11 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 26 Oct 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 27 Oct 20 at $7.31 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ)
Trxade Group Inc engages in designing and developing business to business web-based platform which provides buying and selling opportunities for pharmacies and national suppliers of the pharmaceutical industry. The products developed by the company are trxade.com which is a web-based pharmaceutical platform for promoting and trade among independent pharmacies and suppliers, inventoryrx.com which is also a platform for promoting and trading among suppliers and manufacturers nationally, pharmabayonline which provides access to pharmaceutical data analytics to United States based independent pharmacies, and rxguru which is a service based desktop software applications for providing drug pricing and analytics.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 120.51%
- Summit Wireless Technologies, Inc. (WISA:NASDAQ), 70.42%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 47.24%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 41.86%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 35.41%
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 35.37%
- Team, Inc. (TISI:NYSE), 28.12%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 27.69%
- Teligent, Inc. (TLGT:NASDAQ), 27.3%
- Vaccinex, Inc. (VCNX:NASDAQ), 26.37%