CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.6, a gain of 225%. On Fri 03 Jan 20, CTIB:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.9. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 06 Jan 20 at 02:35 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 12 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 26.67% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 11 Dec 19 at $1.64 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ)
CTI Industries Corp develops, produces and distributes consumer products. The company is engaged in producing film products for commercial and industrial use. The company sells its products throughout United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CTI Industries Corporation (CTIB:NASDAQ), 225%
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 138.31%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NASDAQ), 67.15%
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM:NYSEMKT), 67.15%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NASDAQ), 44.77%
- Lilis Energy, Inc. (LLEX:NYSEMKT), 44.77%
- Energy Focus, Inc. (EFOI:NASDAQ), 44.23%
- aTyr Pharma, Inc. (LIFE:NASDAQ), 43.43%
- Sophiris Bio, Inc. (SPHS:NASDAQ), 39.96%
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ), 37.72%