Asana Inc. Class A Gains 24.79%
Asana Inc. Class A (ASAN:NYSE) rocketted at $23.76, a gain of 24.8%. On Thu, Sep 08, 2022, ASAN:NYSE touched a New 2-Week High of $23.76. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 08, 2022 at 05:50 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Aug 25, 2022, the stock recorded 66.67% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Aug 11, 2022 at $29.51 with a volume of 4M+.
About Asana Inc. Class A (ASAN:NYSE)
Asana Inc is a software company. The company provides a platform for work management that helps teams orchestrate work, from daily tasks to cross-functional strategic initiatives.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 176.54%
- Amylyx Pharmaceuticals Inc. (AMLX:NASDAQ), 51.01%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 48.58%
- Benitec Biopharma Inc. (BNTC:NASDAQ), 33.02%
- Marker Therapeutics, Inc. (MRKR:NASDAQ), 31.5%
- Palatin Technologies, Inc. (PTN:NYSEMKT), 26.2%
- LifeStance Health Group Inc. (LFST:NASDAQ), 25.76%
- Asana Inc. Class A (ASAN:NYSE), 24.79%
- Relay Therapeutics Inc. (RLAY:NASDAQ), 23.75%
- Revance Therapeutics, Inc. (RVNC:NASDAQ), 21.58%