Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ) shot up at $23.75, a gain of 57.3%. On Wed 23 Sep 20, RDIB:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $15.1. From Fri 18 Sep 20, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ)
Reading International Inc is a diversified company, engaged in the development, ownership and operation of multiplex cinemas and retail and commercial real estate in the United States, Australia and New Zealand.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 238.79%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 131.67%
- Just Energy Group Inc. (JE:NYSE), 99.29%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 92.19%
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 73.67%
- Reading International, Inc. (RDIB:NASDAQ), 57.29%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 53.41%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 51.13%
- Owens & Minor, Inc. (OMI:NYSE), 47.28%
- Pioneer Power Solutions, Inc. (PPSI:NASDAQ), 40.77%