Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE) soared at $5.27, representing a gain of 24.9%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 21 Aug 20 at 01:44 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 06 Aug 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE)
Velocity Financial Inc is a United States-based real estate finance company. The company primarily originates and manages investor loans secured by 1-4 unit residential rental and small commercial properties. The company earns revenue in the form of interest income. The company operates in New York, California, Florida, New Jersey, and other states.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hancock Jaffe Laboratories, Inc. (HJLI:NASDAQ), 63.89%
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH:NASDAQ), 30.96%
- Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc. (HARP:NASDAQ), 30.63%
- ShiftPixy, Inc. (PIXY:NASDAQ), 27.03%
- Velocity Financial, Inc. (VEL:NYSE), 24.88%
- Gridsum Holding Inc. (GSUM:NASDAQ), 24.17%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 22%
- Midatech Pharma plc (MTP:NASDAQ), 21.9%
- SPAR Group, Inc. (SGRP:NASDAQ), 19.91%
- The Buckle, Inc. (BKE:NYSE), 18.81%