Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.67, representing a gain of 36.5%. On Mon 27 Jul 20, XELA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.49. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 30 Jun 20 at 04:32 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 13 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $0.87 with a volume of 67M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Eastman Kodak Company (KODK:NYSE), 203.05%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 123.29%
- Golden Bull Limited (DNJR:NASDAQ), 46.63%
- Spring Bank Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SBPH:NASDAQ), 44.38%
- SPAR Group, Inc. (SGRP:NASDAQ), 40.24%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 36.48%
- Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA:NYSE), 34.02%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 31.59%
- Francesca's Holdings Corporation (FRAN:NASDAQ), 28.76%
- Trxade Group, Inc. (MEDS:NASDAQ), 24.76%