Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE) soared at $13.08, representing a gain of 45.2%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 09 Nov 20 at 10:59 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 23 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 02 Sep 20 at $16.56 with a volume of 10M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE)
Cinemark Holdings Inc is a motion picture exhibitor operating in the United States. The company operates over 4,000 screens across the country mainly in midsize cities or suburbs of large cities.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 83.4%
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO:NASDAQ), 64.33%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 51.41%
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ), 50.83%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 47.77%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 47.41%
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE), 45.17%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 43.26%
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ), 42.69%