Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT) shot up at $9.5, representing a gain of 133.4%. On Fri 27 Nov 20, OBLG:NYSEMKT hit a New 2-Week High of $4.07. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 16 Nov 20 at 09:39 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 13 Nov 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 50.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT)
Glowpoint, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Oblong Industries, is transforming computing from a one-person, one-screen, one-device experience to a fully shared and interactive experience. We offer an enhanced collaboration experience that brings together all your screens, streams, and devices into a unified environment enabling customers to turn big data into insight and intelligence. Oblong's flagship product, Mezzanine, brings data sets, workspaces, and communication channels to life across multiple screens and locations. It allows interaction from various devices simultaneously, including touch screens, phones, and tablets, enabling teamwork where collaborators can access, share and control content on a fluid visual canvas all at once.
Top 10 Gainers:
- China Automotive Systems, Inc. (CAAS:NASDAQ), 174.15%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 133.42%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 96.08%
- Apollo Endosurgery, Inc. (APEN:NASDAQ), 76.84%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 66.62%
- Marathon Patent Group, Inc. (MARA:NASDAQ), 46.73%
- SuperCom Ltd. (SPCB:NASDAQ), 45.78%
- YALA (YALA:NYSE), 42.55%
- UCL (UCL:NASDAQ), 40.69%
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB:NASDAQ), 39.42%