Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $3.03, representing a gain of 28.4%. On Tue 03 Dec 19, AVXL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $2.26. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 04 Dec 19 at 10:23 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category.
About Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ)
Anavex Life Sciences Corp is a clinical stage bio-pharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the developments drug candidates to treat Alzheimer's disease, other central nervous system (CNS) diseases, and various types of cancer.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Protagonist Therapeutics, Inc. (PTGX:NASDAQ), 72.92%
- iBio, Inc. (IBIO:NYSEMKT), 51.06%
- Kodiak Sciences Inc. (KOD:NASDAQ), 49.21%
- Allakos Inc. (ALLK:NASDAQ), 43.56%
- Jason Industries, Inc. (JASN:NASDAQ), 41.44%
- Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (AVXL:NASDAQ), 28.39%
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 27.71%
- Obsidian Energy Ltd. (OBE:NYSE), 22.55%
- Applied Therapeutics, Inc. (APLT:NASDAQ), 21.7%
- Neurotrope, Inc. (NTRP:NASDAQ), 21.3%