Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (STML:NASDAQ) rocketted at $12.11, a gain of 154.8%. On Fri 01 May 20, STML:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $4.75. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat 02 May 20 at 04:57 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 17 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (STML:NASDAQ)
Stemline Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells, or CSCs, and tumor bulk.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (STML:NASDAQ), 154.84%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 147.58%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 73.59%
- Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT), 69.52%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 55.02%
- Pyxus International, Inc. (PYX:NYSE), 49.19%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 48.13%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 47.09%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 40.67%
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 37.71%