MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.32, a gain of 44.7%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 31 Mar 20 at 06:30 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 30 Mar 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 01 Apr 20 at $0.57 with a volume of 50M+.
About MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ)
Microvision Inc is engaged in developing its proprietary PicoP display technology. Its technology can be used to create high-resolution miniature laser display and imaging engines.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (OBLN:NASDAQ), 139.71%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 61.9%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 61.74%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 58.73%
- MEI Pharma, Inc. (MEIP:NASDAQ), 49.7%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 47.06%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 44.68%
- Forestar Group Inc. (FOR:NYSE), 42.17%
- Immutep Limited (IMMP:NASDAQ), 40.77%
- RigNet, Inc. (RNET:NASDAQ), 38.79%