Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.38, a gain of 32.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Nov 11, 2022 at 07:24 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon, Oct 31, 2022, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at $1.59 with a volume of 32M+.
About Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ)
Clovis Oncology Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on acquiring, developing and commercializing cancer treatments in the United States, Europe and other international markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Opiant Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OPNT:NASDAQ), 113.83%
- Freight Technologies Inc Com (FRGT:NASDAQ), 113.56%
- FedNat Holding Company (FNHC:NASDAQ), 108.33%
- ToughBuilt Industries, Inc. (TBLT:NASDAQ), 72.27%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 45.61%
- Porch Group Inc. (PRCH:NASDAQ), 37.25%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 36.11%
- Clovis Oncology, Inc. (CLVS:NASDAQ), 32.62%
- Getty Images Holdings Inc. Class A (GETY:NYSE), 31.26%
- XL Group Ltd (XL:NYSE), 30.91%