Rosehill Resources Inc. (ROSE:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.52, representing a gain of 57.6%. On Thu 02 Jul 20, ROSE:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.33. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 01 Jul 20 at 07:49 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu 18 Jun 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 16 Jun 20 at $1.35 with a volume of 15M+.
About Rosehill Resources Inc. (ROSE:NASDAQ)
Rosehill Resources Inc is an independent oil and natural gas company focused on growing production and reserves in the core of the Delaware Basin, through drilling and bolt-on acquisitions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX:NASDAQ), 394.6%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 64.54%
- AYRO (AYRO:NASDAQ), 63.61%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 62.21%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 59.09%
- Rosehill Resources Inc. (ROSE:NASDAQ), 57.58%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 45.72%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 39.86%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 37.29%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 34.54%