SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.87, a gain of 38.7%. On Wed 15 Apr 20, SPI:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.61. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 31 Mar 20 at 07:18 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 01 Apr 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ)
SPI Energy Co Ltd provides EPC services to third party project developers, as well as develops, owns and operates solar projects that sell electricity to the grid in multiple countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Taronis Technologies, Inc. (TRNX:NASDAQ), 109.09%
- Arcus Biosciences, Inc. (RCUS:NYSE), 89.35%
- MoSys, Inc. (MOSY:NASDAQ), 87.5%
- Yunhong CTI Ltd. (CTIB:NASDAQ), 61.04%
- Edison Nation, Inc. (EDNT:NASDAQ), 53.89%
- Consumer Portfolio Services, Inc. (CPSS:NASDAQ), 51.92%
- ThermoGenesis Holdings, Inc. (THMO:NASDAQ), 43.79%
- Co-Diagnostics, Inc. (CODX:NASDAQ), 43.68%
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 38.71%
- Atossa Therapeutics, Inc. (ATOS:NASDAQ), 37.91%