RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ) soared at $5.8, representing a gain of 48%. On Fri 14 Aug 20, REDU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $3.92. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 13 Aug 20 at 04:59 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Fri 31 Jul 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ)
RISE Education Cayman Ltd through its subsidiaries provides junior English Language Training services in China under RISE brand. It offers educational programs, services & products, consisting of educational courses, and other complementary products.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 83.54%
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 69.68%
- RISE Education Cayman Ltd (REDU:NASDAQ), 47.96%
- LSB Industries, Inc. (LXU:NYSE), 40.28%
- Stein Mart, Inc. (SMRT:NASDAQ), 39.03%
- CVAC (CVAC:NASDAQ), 38.1%
- ClearOne, Inc. (CLRO:NASDAQ), 31.03%
- Altisource Asset Management Corporation (AAMC:NYSEMKT), 30.73%
- Pacific Ethanol, Inc. (PEIX:NASDAQ), 30.41%
- China Ceramics Co., Ltd. (CCCL:NASDAQ), 29.84%