Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.41, a gain of 36.2%. On Fri 22 May 20, WAFU:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.97. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 18 May 20 at 05:48 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri 08 May 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 72.73% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 08 Jan 20 at $4.15 with a volume of 8M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ)
Wah Fu Education Group Ltd is involved in providing online exam preparation services and related technology solutions and also produce online training course materials in China. It develops online education materials that are offered through the cloud and that can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as standard examination preparation, professional training and interactive programs for educational purposes other than exam preparation.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 86.36%
- Mitcham Industries, Inc. (MIND:NASDAQ), 60.87%
- Luckin Coffee Inc. (LK:NASDAQ), 53.24%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 45.28%
- Emerald Holding, Inc. (EEX:NYSE), 36.45%
- Wah Fu Education Group Limited (WAFU:NASDAQ), 36.16%
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 35.08%
- argenx SE (ARGX:NASDAQ), 34.29%
- Oasis Midstream Partners LP (OMP:NASDAQ), 33.26%
- Fly Leasing Limited (FLY:NYSE), 32.09%