Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.8, representing a gain of 38.8%. On Wed, Mar 09, 2022, HOTH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.54. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Feb 09, 2022 at 10:32 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu, Feb 24, 2022, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jan 04, 2022 at $1.75 with a volume of 269M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ)
Hoth Therapeutics Inc is a development stage biopharmaceutical company. It is focused on targeted therapeutics for patients suffering from conditions such as atopic dermatitis, also known as eczema. The company owns the BioLexa Platform which combines an FDA-approved zinc chelator with one or more approved antibiotics in a topical dosage form to address unchecked eczema flare-ups.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC:NASDAQ), 138.1%
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems Ltd. (AGRI:NASDAQ), 102.37%
- Enservco Corporation (ENSV:NYSEMKT), 43.05%
- Hoth Therapeutics, Inc. (HOTH:NASDAQ), 38.79%
- AquaBounty Technologies, Inc. (AQB:NASDAQ), 37.86%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 33.4%
- Almaden Minerals Ltd. (AAU:NYSEMKT), 32.94%
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX:NASDAQ), 31.39%
- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA:NASDAQ), 31.33%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 30.42%