Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $1.6, a gain of 26%. On Thu 16 Jan 20, KIRK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1.18. From Thu 26 Dec 19, the stock recorded 35.71% Up Days and 46.67% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ)
Kirkland's Inc is a retailer of home decor and gifts. Its stores present a selection of distinctive merchandise, including framed art, mirrors, wall decor, candles & related items, lamps, decorative accessories, accent furniture, textiles & among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- iMedia Brands, Inc. (IMBI:NASDAQ), 42.22%
- CPI Card Group Inc. (PMTS:NASDAQ), 37.7%
- Platinum Group Metals Ltd. (PLG:NYSEMKT), 35.9%
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TTNP:NASDAQ), 33.6%
- Proteon Therapeutics, Inc. (PRTO:NASDAQ), 30.5%
- Seneca Biopharma, Inc. (SNCA:NASDAQ), 28%
- Aptinyx Inc. (APTX:NASDAQ), 27.78%
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (CBLI:NASDAQ), 27.08%
- Kirkland's, Inc. (KIRK:NASDAQ), 25.98%
- Stage Stores, Inc. (SSI:NYSE), 21.99%