Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE) soared at $4.11, a gain of 28%. On Tue, May 03, 2022, SUP:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.21. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 04, 2022 at 09:06 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Apr 19, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE)
Superior Industries International Inc manufactures aluminum wheels. The company manufactures and supplies aluminum wheels to its multinational automotive clients primarily used in passenger automobiles and light-duty vehicles.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Rail Vision Ltd. (RVSN:NASDAQ), 62.41%
- TransMedics Group, Inc. (TMDX:NASDAQ), 40.33%
- Aclarion Inc. (ACON:NASDAQ), 36.63%
- Alaunos Therapeutics Inc Com (TCRT:NASDAQ), 35.96%
- Bright Health Group Inc. (BHG:NYSE), 33.33%
- Livent Corporation (LTHM:NYSE), 30.25%
- AIkido Pharma Inc. (AIKI:NASDAQ), 30.05%
- BlueLinx Holdings Inc. (BXC:NYSE), 28.51%
- Superior Industries International, Inc. (SUP:NYSE), 28.04%
- U.S. Auto Parts Network, Inc. (PRTS:NASDAQ), 27.21%