Rand Capital Corporation (RAND:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.96, a gain of 43.1%. On Mon 11 May 20, RAND:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.99. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 24 Apr 20 at 07:03 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Mon 27 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 20 Mar 20 at $4.12 with a volume of 1M+.
About Rand Capital Corporation (RAND:NASDAQ)
Rand Capital Corp is an internally managed investment company that lends to and invests in small & medium-sized companies in connection with other investors. It invests in financial instruments such as equity instruments, debt instruments, among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc. (CBAY:NASDAQ), 127.17%
- Novavax, Inc. (NVAX:NASDAQ), 62.53%
- Rand Capital Corporation (RAND:NASDAQ), 43.07%
- Super League Gaming, Inc. (SLGG:NASDAQ), 41.3%
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (BW:NYSE), 40.26%
- Gamida Cell Ltd. (GMDA:NASDAQ), 36.56%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 34.62%
- VectoIQ Acquisition Corp. (VTIQ:NASDAQ), 32.97%
- Ritter Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (RTTR:NASDAQ), 32.33%
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB:NYSE), 29.07%