Atreca, Inc. (BCEL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.37, a gain of 35.9%. On Thu, Oct 19, 2023, BCEL:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.42. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Sep 21, 2023 at 08:30 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Thu, Oct 05, 2023, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Oct 12, 2023 at $0.66 with a volume of 63M+.
About Atreca, Inc. (BCEL:NASDAQ)
Atreca Inc is a biopharmaceutical company utilizing its differentiated platform to discover and develop novel antibody-based immunotherapeutics to treat a range of solid tumor types. The company's product candidate, ATRC-101, is a monoclonal antibody in preclinical development with a novel mechanism of action and target derived from an antibody identified using its discovery platform.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LMP Automotive Holdings, Inc. (LMPX:NASDAQ), 71.43%
- SeaStar Medical Inc Com (ICU:NASDAQ), 54.35%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 51.47%
- Outlook Therapeutics, Inc. (OTLK:NASDAQ), 39.92%
- Spectral AI Inc. (MDAI:NASDAQ), 39.38%
- Atreca, Inc. (BCEL:NASDAQ), 35.87%
- XORTX Therapeutics Inc. (XRTX:NASDAQ), 34.23%
- SAB Biotherapeutics Inc. (SABS:NASDAQ), 28.53%
- Mangoceuticals Inc. (MGRX:NASDAQ), 27.04%
- Hub Cyber Security Ltd. (HUBC:NASDAQ), 24.89%