U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.3, representing a gain of 17.9%. On Wed 02 Sep 20, USWS:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $0.25. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 05 Aug 20 at 06:13 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 19 Aug 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 08 Jun 20 at $1.03 with a volume of 6M+.
About U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ)
U.S. Well Services Inc, formerly Matlin & Partners Acquisition Corp provides high-pressure, hydraulic fracturing services in unconventional oil and natural gas basins. Both its conventional (diesel) and Clean Fleet (electric) hydraulic fracturing fleets are among the most reliable and highest performing fleets in the industry, with the capability to meet the most demanding pressure and pump rate requirements in the industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 99.93%
- KCAC (KCAC:NYSE), 87.4%
- Garrett Motion Inc. (GTX:NYSE), 35.93%
- India Globalization Capital, Inc. (IGC:NYSEMKT), 28.97%
- IKONICS Corporation (IKNX:NASDAQ), 26.52%
- Ocugen, Inc. (OCGN:NASDAQ), 23.92%
- Auris Medical Holding Ltd. (EARS:NASDAQ), 21.69%
- Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL:NYSE), 21.38%
- Sypris Solutions, Inc. (SYPR:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 17.95%