TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ) rocketted at $4.81, representing a gain of 29.3%. On Tue, Aug 30, 2022, PETZ:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $4.81. From Tue, Aug 16, 2022, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jun 09, 2022 at $9 with a volume of 3M+.
About TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ)
TDH Holdings Inc is engaged in the business of manufacturing and selling of pet food. Its products include dog food made of meat, pet food, pet biscuits, dental dog food, dog chews, pet food made of fish, vegetarian pet food, canned pet food and cat food.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mobile Global Esports Inc. (MGAM:NASDAQ), 103.85%
- New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV:NASDAQ), 74.2%
- Social Capital Suvretta Holdings Corp. I (DNAA:NASDAQ), 48.26%
- IN8bio Inc. (INAB:NASDAQ), 39.39%
- TMC the metals company Inc. (TMC:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 29.3%
- Mercurity Fintech Holding Inc. (MFH:NASDAQ), 25.93%
- OKYO Pharma Limited (OKYO:NASDAQ), 21.2%
- Forge Global Holdings Inc. (FRGE:NYSE), 20.87%
- ProKidney Corp Ord Cl A (PROK:NASDAQ), 18.75%