Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ) shot up at $0.22, representing a gain of 20.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 18, 2022 at 04:49 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed, May 04, 2022, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 20.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, May 12, 2022 at $0.25 with a volume of 12M+.
About Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ)
Flex Pharma Inc is a US-based biotechnology company which is engaged in the developing proprietary treatments for muscle cramps and spasms associated with severe neurological conditions and exercise-associated muscle cramps. The lead drug product candidate is FLX-787 which is a single molecule, chemically synthesized, TRP ion channel activator and HOTSHOT, which is developed to prevent and treat exercise-associated muscle cramps. It operates through two segments - Consumer Operations and Drug Development. The Consumer Operations segment includes the development of HOTSHOT whereas the Drug Development segment includes the development of proprietary drug products to treat muscle cramps and spasms associated with severe neurological conditions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Bright Green Corporation (BGXX:NASDAQ), 90.45%
- Troika Media Group Inc. (TRKA:NASDAQ), 52.07%
- Armstrong Flooring, Inc. (AFI:NYSE), 45.96%
- Magenta Therapeutics, Inc. (MGTA:NASDAQ), 32.2%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- RiceBran Technologies (RIBT:NASDAQ), 22.08%
- Sunlands Technology Group (STG:NYSE), 21.83%
- BigBear.ai Inc. (BBAI:NYSE), 21.18%
- Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SLRX:NASDAQ), 20.62%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%